Can I have a reprint of my quarterly or monthly statement?
Duplicate statements can be issued on request. Please apply for reprints through our Investment Services Centre at (65) 6327 2288 in Singapore. Additional charges may apply.
How can I cancel my mandate for third party authorisation?

To cancel your existing mandate, please send us your written instruction via mail. Please state your NRIC number, your DBS Vickers trading account number, the name and NRIC number of the third party.