Provision of Execution-Related Advice
Our services on execution-related advice are provided to you on the following basis:
- Any advice we may provide to you is available only for listed excluded investment products (“EIPs”);
- We may provide such advice directly to you, or through any publication or writing;
- We do not take into account your personal investment objectives, financial situation and/or particular needs
Determining if Execution-Related Advice is Suitable for You
Execution-related advice is suitable for you if you:
- do not wish to provide us information on your investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs;
- wish to obtain some trading ideas that are time-sensitive; or
- do not require customised financial advice;
If you choose to receive execution-related advice, you are also responsible to ensure that the listed EIPs you eventually transact in is suitable for you, and you are comfortable to bear the risks associated with investing in them.
If you need formal advice that is tailored to your personal circumstances, you can request for a financial health check to be conducted for you. In such a case, you should not rely solely on execution-related advice.
How is Execution-Related Advice Given to You?
When assisting you with your instructions with regard to listed EIPs, you can always request to receive execution-related advice which may provide additional information or analysis on the EIPs.
Our advisor will provide you with the rationale for such advice given, based on information that our advisor reasonably believes to be correct. For example, we may explain that the advice is given to you based on the merits of the products, research report or market performance.